Andrew Binstock's Bio
Prior to joining Dr. Dobb's Journal as Editor in Chief, Andrew Binstock worked as a technology analyst, as well as a columnist for SD Times, a reviewer for InfoWorld, and the editor of UNIX Review. Earlier, he was a senior manager at Price Waterhouse. He began his career in software development in the early 1980's.
- Testing Complex Software Automatically
- Open Software's Thousand Eyes: A Misunderstood Claim
- Portable File and Directory Management in Java
- Lack of Manual Labor
- Continuous Delivery: The Agile Successor
- The Uncompromising Economics of Being #3
In a Two-Product Race
- The Curse of Version 6
- The Internet of Overhyped Things
- Remote Learning: The Lay of the Land
- Getting Back to Coding
- Just Let Me Code!
- Got Google?
- Developer Reading List
- The Best of the First Half
- Redmond's Remarkable Reversal
- Swift, Objectively
- The Right To Be Forgotten
- 2014 Developer Salary Survey
- Things I Wish I'd Known Earlier
- The Conflict at the Heart of Open Source
- Basic Turns 50
- Farewell, Devil's Advocate
- Continuous Development: The New Maintenance Reality
- Addressing the Corruption of Agile
- Java 8 Arrives!