Clay Breshears's Bio
Dr. Clay Breshears Clay is the author of The Art of Concurrency, published by O'Reilly Media. He serves as the Technical Advisor to the Intel Software Network Parallel Programming Community and is the co-host of the weekly online show "Parallel Programming Talk"
- BubbleSort Won't Leave a Bathtub Ring
- How Not to Pop Your Bubblesort with Threads
- Bubble, BubbleSort, and Trouble
- Rebuilding the Tower of Hanoi
- Linked Lists Are, Like, So Last Century
- Seeing the Light with Backtracking
- Three Parallel Backtracking Designs
- Backtracking for Fun and Profit
- Is SPMD a Relevant Threading Model Anymore?
- Rise of the Planet of the Iterative Quicksort
- Beneath the Planet of the Iterative Quicksort
- Planet of the Iterative Quicksort
- Parallel Data Structures