Walter Bright's Bio
Walter Bright is a computer programmer known for being the designer of the D programming language. He was also the main developer of the first native C++ compiler, Zortech C++ (later to become Symantec C++, now Digital Mars C++). Before the C++ compiler he developed the Datalight C compiler, also sold as Zorland C and later Zortech C.
- Function Overloading With Partial Ordering
- Trash and Treasure
- Escape Analysis
- Time for Unicode?
- Nothrow Functions
- Pure Functions
- Assertions in Production Code?
- Vector Operations
- What is Invariant Good For?
- Language Features for Management
- So You Want To Be A Programmer?
- Code Coverage Analysis
- Arrays: Core or Library Type?
- Redundancy in Programming Languages
- Pack Rat is Liberated
- Core vs Library
- Memory Safety
- Invariant Strings