Alpha Software has announced Alpha Anywhere, its standards-based environment for rapid application development and deployment.
- The Role of the WAN in Your Hybrid Cloud
- Coding to standards and quality: supply-chain application development
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- Client Windows Migration: Expert Tips for Application Readiness
- Advanced Threat Protection For Dummies ebook and Using Big Data Security Analytics to Identify Advanced Threats Webcast
Alpha Anywhere claims to be a fast way to gain proficiency and become productive in mobile and touch computing. Developers who have used Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, FoxPro, Delphi, and similar environments will feel at home with Alpha Anywhere.
CEO of Alpha Software Richard Rabins says that mobile does not exist in a vacuum and that his firm's software can be used for creating business logic and database access that incorporate other functionalities into applications such as reporting, charting, mapping, video, images, sound, scheduling, geography and geospatial functionality, and security.
Touch-enabled functionality is supported for a variety of screen sizes. Cloud extensions for deployed apps can be hosted by developer, a third-party, or in the AlphaCloud.