Already a member? Sign In
In This Digital Issue:
- Mobile Platforms: Developer’s Perspective Tom Thompson and Eric Bruno examine the leading mobile platforms -- iPhone, Android, Nokia, BlackBerry, MeeGo -- from the developer's perspective.
- Developing a Silverlight UI for Windows Phone 7: Gaston Hillar builds a Windows Phone 7 UI from scratch, covering the necessary tools, SDKs and the mobile device emulator.
- Virtualization and Mobile Devices: Daniel Potts examines current assumptions about multicore, power management, and virtualization in mobile devices.
- The Android Developer Experience: Mike Riley reports on what you'll like -- and what you won't like -- about Android development.
- Mobile Widgets and the Internet Experience: Craig Cumberland explains why widgets -- those little programs that typically run on desktops -- are coming to mobile platforms in a big way.
- The iPhone Isn’t Easy: Tom Thompson found out the hard way that iPhone development isn't always easy.
- Contextual Applications and the Flash Platform: Ryan Stewart shows how to create mobile apps that look-and-feel the same as on the desktop and browser.
- MeeGo Application Development: Eric Bruno examines MeeGo, a Linux-based OS built especially for Intel Atom-based mobile devices.
This digital issue is sponsored by: