- The Cloud Supply Chain Data Network
- Have You Overlooked the Obvious? 12 Ways to Win Major Value with SharePoint Apps
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- How to Prep and Modernize IT For Cloud Computing
- How to Create an End-to-End Enterprise Payments Hub
Mozilla has issued a number of developer statements on its blog detailing its efforts to try and advance the Web as the platform of choice for high-end game development.
Mozilla concludes, "As high-performance games on the Web move to rival native performance, Mozilla is also opening up the path to Web-based games on mobile. We are working with premium game publishers such as Disney, EA, and ZeptoLab who are using the same technology to bring performance optimizations to their top-rated games."