- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- How to test and launch a world-class application
- Best Practices: Using Apple's Global Proxy to Boost Mobile Security
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
Oracle's messages speak of faster web and mobile application development through enhancements including new hints and refactorings in the editor, plus improved support for editing FXML layout files in JavaFX projects.
NetBeans IDE 7.3 continues to support Java EE and GlassFish Server releases along with a new standalone JPQL editor to run and test JPQL queries directly from the IDE.