- The Role of the WAN in Your Hybrid Cloud
- The People Problem: Cyber Threats Aren't Just a Technology Challenge
- SaaS and E-Discovery: Navigating Complex Waters
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- Transforming Operations - Part 1: Managing Outsourced Development in Telecommunications
- Big Data and Customer Interaction Analytics: How To Create An Innovative Customer Experience
Syncfusion explains that its controls work with a number of major enterprise .NET applications to keep enterprise developers on the safe side of web programming, such as the server, where performance is predictable and proper rendering is assured.
"Developers who incorporate more interactivity into their apps will be able to provide instant guidance to the end user, locate content faster, and succinctly convey information," says Manoj Gopinath, Syncfusion user experience manager. "Those who create apps like that will be rewarded."