- Leaky Risk: Hidden Losses that Cost Insurance Companies Money
- Dell Mobility Solutions: A Powerful Portfolio
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- New Technologies to Optimize Mobile Financial Services
- IT and LOB Win When Your Business Adopts Flexible Social Cloud Collaboration Tools
Syncfusion explains that its controls work with a number of major enterprise .NET applications to keep enterprise developers on the safe side of web programming, such as the server, where performance is predictable and proper rendering is assured.
"Developers who incorporate more interactivity into their apps will be able to provide instant guidance to the end user, locate content faster, and succinctly convey information," says Manoj Gopinath, Syncfusion user experience manager. "Those who create apps like that will be rewarded."