- How Data Centers are Becoming Unwitting Accomplices in Advanced Cyber Attacks
- Part 3 Whitepaper - How to Approach Implementation : A Practical Guide Big Data Security Analytics
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- Agile Service Desk: Keeping Pace or Getting out Paced by New Technology?
- Thwart off Application-Based Security Exploits: Protect Against Zero-Day Attacks, Malware, Advanced Persistent Threats
Oracle's messages speak of faster web and mobile application development through enhancements including new hints and refactorings in the editor, plus improved support for editing FXML layout files in JavaFX projects.
NetBeans IDE 7.3 continues to support Java EE and GlassFish Server releases along with a new standalone JPQL editor to run and test JPQL queries directly from the IDE.