Model Based Systems Engineering: The model is the design
Date: Tuesday May 15, 2012
Time: 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 60 minutes
[click here to register]
A Dr. Dobb's Webcast
- Approaches to DDoS Protection: An Overview on Keeping Your Networks Protected
- Ecommerce Site Needs Protection Against Cyber 'Pirate'
- SaaS and E-Discovery: Navigating Complex Waters
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- Bring Salesforce.com Alive with Your Key Business Processes: Register Now
- Inside Threats: Is Your Company at Risk?
Challenges include: the need for descriptive, executable and verifiable models; cultures and customer expectations that are paper-based rather than model-based; lack of automated workflows; lack of integrated toolsets; lack of training and experience, and long-term storage issues.
Benefits include: increased productivity with data captured once; elimination (or significant reduction of) documents and deliverables; improved quality of product, with late defects significantly reduced; enablement of product line architectures; increased reuse; explicit capture of knowledge and experience.
Please join us for this informative webcast that addresses the challenges and benefits of model based systems engineering.
Brian Wells: — Vice President, Corporate Engineering, Raytheon
Brian Nolan, Ph.D.: — Go to Market Manager, Aerospace & Defense, IBM Software, IBM Rational