Three Reasons to Throw Away your Requirements Documents
Date: Thursday, March 14 2013
Time: 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 60 minutes
[click here to register]
A Dr. Dobb's Webcast
Development teams commonly use documents and spreadsheets to manage requirements. But increasing application complexity, subtle system dependencies, intricate cross-linkages between project teams and ever-changing compliance mandates, have made such approaches obsolete. In fact, poor requirements management continues to be a primary cause of project failures, cost overruns and delayed time-to-benefit.
In this webcast, Andy Gurd, Senior Go-To-Market Manager with IBM, explains how companies can move beyond documents and spreadsheets to gain the substantial business benefits associated with an integrated requirements management solution.
By attending this webcast, you will discover:
- Proven best practices for managing requirements across complex development projects
- How a specialized requirements management solution supports those best practices
- The benefits that will make an investment in the right benefits requirements management pay off for your business
Who Should Attend this Webcast?
- Systems Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Requirements Analysts/Engineers
- Project Managers
- Development Managers/Directors
Andy Gurd: — Senior Go-To-Market Manager, IBM Rational