More embedded-systems webcasts
- Too Close for Comfort: What ELSE to do when a similar (or a competing) company gets breached
- Fixed Mobile Convergence -- Are You Ready to Transform Your Business?
- Reduce Revenue Leakage and Gain Operational Efficiencies: The Benefits of Consolidating Billing Systems
- From Evidence to Insight: Achieving outcomes that matter
- Data Virtualization: A Win-Win for Business & IT
- Next Generation Sales Enablement: Do you have what it takes to build the sales agent desktop of the future?
- IBM X-Force 2012 Data Breach Trend Report: Issues and Solutions
- Forrester Total Economic Impact™ of running Analytics workloads on IBM Power Systems
- Get Ahead of "Mobile First": Strategy and architecture for the enterprise application development you should be doing today
- Ease into the Cloud with JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Transforming IT Availability: How to provide always-on services at less cost, risk
- Unlock the Value of Your Enterprise Apps with Smart Process Apps
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Virtual Environments without Compromising VMware Tools
- Capacity Management Evolved: How to Optimize VM Placement to Mitigate Risk, Right-Size Infrastructure and Cut Software Costs in Half
- Extreme File Sharing: Three Secrets to Staying in Control of Your Large, High Value Assets
- Cloud Integration – Ensuring Success with Oracle SOA Suite
- Six Secrets to Successful Sending
- Risk in High Definition: The Changing Relationship of Risk and Speed
- Protecting Enterprise Data From Endpoint Threats
- Mobilizing Advisor Teams and Tools to Increase Client Engagement: Mobile Strategies to Increase Financial Advisor Productivity and Enhance the Customer Experience
- The Intelligent WAN: How to Keep Your Network from Becoming the New Weak Link
- Redefining Value and Success in Healthcare: Charting the Path to the Future
- The IBM SmartCloud Virtual Storage Center Solution - Helping You Transition to a Virtualized Storage Environment
- Safe and Secure Cloud Computing: Is there such a thing?
- Smarter Digital Banking: Leveraging New Capabilities with Big Data
Best of the Web
The earliest known C compiler by the legendary Dennis Ritchie has been published on the repository.
HTML5 Mobile Development: Seven Good Ideas (and Three Bad Ones)
All you need to know to get up and running... and programming on ARM