More jvm whitepapers
- 2012 IBM X-Force Annual Trend and Risk Report
- Secure Web Applications: Creating a Security Culture
- How does IBM deliver cloud security?
- Five Steps to Achieve Success in your Application Security Program
- Ensuring application security in mobile device environments
- Identity and Access Management Buyer's Guide
- Intelligent Role Management for Improved Security and Compliance
- Consolidated security management for mainframe clouds
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Asks, What If?
- Building a Bridge to the Next-Generation Data Center
- Linux in the Mainstream: Business Critical Workloads Quickly Becoming the Norm
- Expect More from your Web Infrastructure
- How Red Hat Delivers a Secure Enterprise Platform for Next-Generation Datacenters
- The Tactical Realities of Building a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Optimizing Customer Communications: The Key to Bank Growth
- Increase IT Performance from the Enterprise to the Cloud with WAN Optimization
- The CIO's Guide to Optimizing Virtual Desktops
- ESG - Avoiding the Hazards of IT Consolidation
- ESG - Practical Advice for Streamlining Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Solutions
- The CIO's New Guide To Design Of Global IT Infrastructure
- Consumerization of IT: Find the Right Device for the Job
- Applying Agile Principles to Smarter Product Development
- Embedding Agility in Next Generation System Designs (VDC)
- Agile for Dummies ebook
- Accelerating Innovation
Best of the Web
The earliest known C compiler by the legendary Dennis Ritchie has been published on the repository.
HTML5 Mobile Development: Seven Good Ideas (and Three Bad Ones)
All you need to know to get up and running... and programming on ARM
Amazon Web Services CTO says promised land of cloud computing requires a new generation of applications that follow different principles.
Eventually, the vast majority of Web applications will run on a platform-as-a-service, or PaaS, vendor's infrastructure. To help sort out the options, we sent out a matrix with more than 70 decision points to a variety of PaaS providers.