Dynamsoft Corp. has made available its new Dynamic .NET TWAIN SDK for .NET programmers. The SDK works as a development path for applications to capture images from imaging devices and so has built-in webcam support.
- Market Overview: Vulnerability Management
- Book Expert: Advanced Analytics with Spark: Patterns for Learning Data at Scale
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- 5 Reasons to Choose an Open Platform for Cloud
- Client Windows Migration: Expert Tips for Application Readiness
"We've included webcam support into the Dynamic .NET TWAIN SDK because it significantly increases effectiveness for .NET developers planning to capture images from various sources," said Amy Gu, VP of Dynamsoft. "In addition, the SDK can allow for the implementation of barcode reading. This helps developers deploy a barcode symbol in milliseconds, with support for DataMatrix and ITF barcode symbols."
Dynamic .NET TWAIN is based on Microsoft's .NET framework and the TWAIN library is optimized for use in C# and Visual Basic. Customizable scanning configurations include ADF; duplex; resolution; pixel type; and more. Multiple support channels are provided for the SDK, including email, forum, and phone.