New Approaches to Systems Engineering and Embedded Software Development
Date: Thursday, September 27, 2012
Time: 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
Duration: 60 minutes
[click here to register]
A Dr. Dobb's Webcast
Leaders with Embedded systems development lifecycle management solutions speak out on new approaches available today in developing advanced products and systems. Topics include:
- Systems Engineering — Expanding the value of systems engineering with lifecycle integration and collaboration support.
- Compliance efficiency by Industry — Process guidance for more efficiently achieving industry-specific compliance requirements.
- Linked data — How this Web inspired approach is making it easier to use lifecycle tools in combination.
- Applying Linked Data for Lifecycle Traceability — Guidance on new ways to view and query linked data. Plus: How these new capabilities can enhance existing workflows.
- Systems Engineering Metrics — Definition of key measures covering major lifecycle management / ALM domains. Plus: How to gather and present the data.
- Cross Lifecycle Reporting — New tool mentors on document generation as well as example templates for creating cross product specifications and reports.
- Quality Management — New tool mentors describing how to get the best out of the new OSLC Requirements Management and Quality Management integration.
- Open Systems for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) — What's new in OSLC integrations, and why this matters now more than ever
Sue Green: — Systems Marketing Manager
Ben Williams: — Senior Product Manager
Adrian Whitfield: — Solution Manager, Industries: A&D, Auto, Security
Andrew Foster: — Offering Manager, WW Solutions for Systems & Software Engineering