- Dell Mobility Solutions: A Powerful Portfolio
- Enhance and Optimize your Mobility/BYOD Infrastructure
- SaaS and E-Discovery: Navigating Complex Waters
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- 5 Reasons to Choose an Open Platform for Cloud
- How to Protect Your Content and Improve Security with Cloud Client Computing and Thin/Zero Clients
Mozilla has issued a number of developer statements on its blog detailing its efforts to try and advance the Web as the platform of choice for high-end game development.
Mozilla concludes, "As high-performance games on the Web move to rival native performance, Mozilla is also opening up the path to Web-based games on mobile. We are working with premium game publishers such as Disney, EA, and ZeptoLab who are using the same technology to bring performance optimizations to their top-rated games."