- Office 365 Single Sign-On: High Availability without High Complexity
- Rogue Wave Tools and Libraries for Big Data
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- Architecting Private and Hybrid Cloud Solutions: Best Practices Revealed
- How to Create an End-to-End Enterprise Payments Hub
Mozilla has issued a number of developer statements on its blog detailing its efforts to try and advance the Web as the platform of choice for high-end game development.
Mozilla concludes, "As high-performance games on the Web move to rival native performance, Mozilla is also opening up the path to Web-based games on mobile. We are working with premium game publishers such as Disney, EA, and ZeptoLab who are using the same technology to bring performance optimizations to their top-rated games."