- FAQ: Cloud Operations Platform for AWS
- Coding to standards and quality: supply-chain application development
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- Accelerate Cloud Computing Success with Open Standards
- How to Prep and Modernize IT For Cloud Computing
Oracle's messages speak of faster web and mobile application development through enhancements including new hints and refactorings in the editor, plus improved support for editing FXML layout files in JavaFX projects.
NetBeans IDE 7.3 continues to support Java EE and GlassFish Server releases along with a new standalone JPQL editor to run and test JPQL queries directly from the IDE.