- The Role of the WAN in Your Hybrid Cloud
- Coding to standards and quality: supply-chain application development
- SaaS and E-Discovery: Navigating Complex Waters
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- High Performance Computing in Finance: Best Practices Revealed
- How to Protect Your Content and Improve Security with Cloud Client Computing and Thin/Zero Clients
Oracle's messages speak of faster web and mobile application development through enhancements including new hints and refactorings in the editor, plus improved support for editing FXML layout files in JavaFX projects.
NetBeans IDE 7.3 continues to support Java EE and GlassFish Server releases along with a new standalone JPQL editor to run and test JPQL queries directly from the IDE.