California-based uSamp is offering platform integration connections to its SDK for mobile app developers. The firm offers a set of "mobile insights features" for apps so that users have the option to participate in mobile "missions" (basically, user engagement exercises) or surveys in exchange for rewards.
- Administrators need an agile platform to usher the new era of enterprise storage
- Silver Peak Positioned as a Leader in 2014 Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- Real results: Speeding quality application delivery with DevOps [in financial services]
- Advanced Threat Protection For Dummies ebook and Using Big Data Security Analytics to Identify Advanced Threats Webcast
NOTE: In addition to standard survey questions, the SDK enables app users to capture photos, shoot videos, record audio and scan barcodes as part of these so-called missions.
The solution brings access to a library of mobile survey missions. These mobile missions offer rewards and are typically shorter in duration than traditional online surveys.
Developers can create demographic and usability profiles that may help them enhance their own app, while also negotiating better cost per impressions (CPMs) from display advertisers. By integrating the SDK, app developers will make money each time one of their app users completes a mobile mission or survey that they qualify for.
"[We have] spent years developing technology to help companies reach their key audiences and customers," said Gregg Lavin of uSamp. "This is an exciting step toward our goal of providing mobile developers and advertisers with the most comprehensive tool set in the market to better understand and engage loyal mobile users."