ThoughtWorks, a global IT consultancy focused on enterprise Agile software development, has released the lineup of activities for its Agile 2010 conference.
At Agile 2010 in Orlando, August 9-13, industry experts from ThoughtWorks will run six speaking sessions:
- Large Scale, Distributed Development Simulation with Neal Ford
- Continuous Delivery with Jez Humble and Martin Fowler
- Project Vital Signs with Stelios Pantazopoulos
- Making Feedback Work in Your Teams with Sumeet Moghe
- Product Road Mapping using Agile Principles with Anupam Kundu
- Ten Tips every Agile Team Should Know About Performance Testing with Jeff Norris
Additionally, ThoughtWorks Studios, the products division of ThoughtWorks, will be presenting break out sessions on the following topics at the ThoughtWorks Agile Connections Lounge
- Adaptive ALM: A Day in the Life Of… with Patti Mandarino, Adam Monago and Matt Quagliana
- Tuning up Your Creaky Platform with Matt Simons
- Continuous Delivery Workshops hosted by Jez Humble.
- Got a Distributed Agile Question?: Ask Our Experts moderated by Matt Simons and Anupam Kundu
- Building Mobile Applications Using Go for Continuous Delivery with Adam Monago and Patti Mandarino.