More security webcasts
- Protecting Enterprise Data in the Cloud
- Top Business Process Misconceptions: What you need to know
- Website Monitoring: Prevent Data Leakage, Optimize Performance
- Mobility Management Ailments: A Healthcare IT Cure Lessons from HiMSS13
- An SAP to Salesforce.com Integration Working Session
- Build, Run and Manage Cross-Platform Mobile Apps with a Mobile Application Platform
- Mobile DevOps - Handling Platform Sprawl
- App Development for a Multi-Platform Environment that Won't Break Your Back or Budget
- IT Service Support Management: The Gartner Perspective
- Unifying Your Big Data
- Too Close for Comfort: What ELSE to do when a similar (or a competing) company gets breached
- Fixed Mobile Convergence -- Are You Ready to Transform Your Business?
- Reduce Revenue Leakage and Gain Operational Efficiencies: The Benefits of Consolidating Billing Systems
- From Evidence to Insight: Achieving outcomes that matter
- Data Virtualization: A Win-Win for Business & IT
- Next Generation Sales Enablement: Do you have what it takes to build the sales agent desktop of the future?
- IBM X-Force 2012 Data Breach Trend Report: Issues and Solutions
- Forrester Total Economic Impact™ of running Analytics workloads on IBM Power Systems
- Get Ahead of "Mobile First": Strategy and architecture for the enterprise application development you should be doing today
- Ease into the Cloud with JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Transforming IT Availability: How to provide always-on services at less cost, risk
- Unlock the Value of Your Enterprise Apps with Smart Process Apps
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Virtual Environments without Compromising VMware Tools
- Capacity Management Evolved: How to Optimize VM Placement to Mitigate Risk, Right-Size Infrastructure and Cut Software Costs in Half
- Extreme File Sharing: Three Secrets to Staying in Control of Your Large, High Value Assets
Best of the Web
The earliest known C compiler by the legendary Dennis Ritchie has been published on the repository.
HTML5 Mobile Development: Seven Good Ideas (and Three Bad Ones)
All you need to know to get up and running... and programming on ARM
Amazon Web Services CTO says promised land of cloud computing requires a new generation of applications that follow different principles.
Eventually, the vast majority of Web applications will run on a platform-as-a-service, or PaaS, vendor's infrastructure. To help sort out the options, we sent out a matrix with more than 70 decision points to a variety of PaaS providers.