- New Windows Tablets are Disruptive in a Good Way
- Enterprise Ultrabook Devices for Business
- Transforming Change into a Competitive Advantage
- Building Smarter Products
- Transitioning to Multicore Development
- Accelerating Innovation
- Agile for Dummies ebook
- Business Value of Compilers
- Why Rational Development Solutions for Power?
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Crime Prediction and Prevention: A Safer Public through Advanced Analytics
- Accelerating Economic Growth and Vitality through Smarter Public Safety Management
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- The Power of Cloud: Driving Business Model Innovation
- Data Center Flexibility & Efficiency: Increasing the Business Value of IT
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits
- Solving Today's Toughest Mainframe Security Challenges
- Managing Threats in the Digital Age
- 2012 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment
- Preventing Security Risks in Real Time
- Cloud enabled business model innovation
- Collective intelligence: Capitalizing on the crowd
- Success in the cloud
- Digital Transformation: Creating new business models where digital meets physical
Best of the Web
The earliest known C compiler by the legendary Dennis Ritchie has been published on the repository.
HTML5 Mobile Development: Seven Good Ideas (and Three Bad Ones)
All you need to know to get up and running... and programming on ARM
Amazon Web Services CTO says promised land of cloud computing requires a new generation of applications that follow different principles.
Eventually, the vast majority of Web applications will run on a platform-as-a-service, or PaaS, vendor's infrastructure. To help sort out the options, we sent out a matrix with more than 70 decision points to a variety of PaaS providers.