- Business Case for Desktop Virtualization: Information Guide
- Quantifying the Business Value of VMware View
- Desktop Virtualization Takeaway Guide
- Forrester: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Don't Get Stuck on your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment
- Tech Tips: VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- How enabling Supply Chain visibility can improve the bottom line
- Supply Chain Management Best Practice Guide: Three Rules for Building a Smarter Supply Chain
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Virtual Environments
- Why Performance Management? A Guide for the Midsize Organization
- Mobile Device Management Buyers Guide
- Mobile Device Security: What's Coming Next?
- Ransomware: Hijacking Your Data
- Agile for Dummies
- Design matters: Collaborate, automate, innovate and be agile
- A mobile application development primer
- Users' Choice: 2012 Software Development Platforms
- Agile Maturity Report: Benchmarks and guidelines to improve your effectiveness
- Measuring the Total Economic Impact- IBM Rational Application Portfolio Management
- Data center operational efficiency best practices
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk
- Meeting Canada's need to support business growth with new data centre capacity
- The Value of Smarter Datacenter Services
Best of the Web
The earliest known C compiler by the legendary Dennis Ritchie has been published on the repository.
HTML5 Mobile Development: Seven Good Ideas (and Three Bad Ones)
All you need to know to get up and running... and programming on ARM
Amazon Web Services CTO says promised land of cloud computing requires a new generation of applications that follow different principles.
Eventually, the vast majority of Web applications will run on a platform-as-a-service, or PaaS, vendor's infrastructure. To help sort out the options, we sent out a matrix with more than 70 decision points to a variety of PaaS providers.