Dr. Dobb's Now Has A Windows Phone App
We now have a Dr. Dobb's app for Windows Phone! A Dr. Dobb's reader, Abdalla Massani, took on the task of writing an app for the Windows Phone platform that duplicated the functionality of our iPhone App. Personally, I think it's the best-looking Dr. Dobb's app available on any platform!
- Approaches to DDoS Protection: An Overview on Keeping Your Networks Protected
- Select the Right Cloud-Based ITSM Solution
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- Bring Salesforce.com Alive with Your Key Business Processes: Register Now
- HTML5 Roundtable Series: Inside the Brackets
Abdalla designed and implemented the app entirely by himself and shepherded it through the Microsoft approval process. He plans to add new features in the future and expects to post the source code as soon as he has it fully commented the way he wants.
Abdalla is a senior engineer and architect who has been programming in C# for 12 years. His interests include reading technology books and spending time with the family. He currently works for MedAvail Technologies in Mississauga, Canada. Kudos, comments, and suggestions can be sent to him at email@example.com.