Dynamsoft Corp. has made available its new Dynamic .NET TWAIN SDK for .NET programmers. The SDK works as a development path for applications to capture images from imaging devices and so has built-in webcam support.
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- Application Testing Strategies in the IBM z/OS Environment
- Strategy: How to Conduct an Effective IT Security Risk Assessment
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
"We've included webcam support into the Dynamic .NET TWAIN SDK because it significantly increases effectiveness for .NET developers planning to capture images from various sources," said Amy Gu, VP of Dynamsoft. "In addition, the SDK can allow for the implementation of barcode reading. This helps developers deploy a barcode symbol in milliseconds, with support for DataMatrix and ITF barcode symbols."
Dynamic .NET TWAIN is based on Microsoft's .NET framework and the TWAIN library is optimized for use in C# and Visual Basic. Customizable scanning configurations include ADF; duplex; resolution; pixel type; and more. Multiple support channels are provided for the SDK, including email, forum, and phone.