Paul Kimmel's Bio
Paul Kimmel is a Technical Evangelist for Developer Express, Inc, and you can ask him about Developer Express at email@example.com and read his DX blog. Paul Kimmel is the VB Today columnist for codeguru.com and has written several books on object-oriented programming and .NET. Check out DevExpress' book Professional DevExpress ASP.NET Controls (from Wiley) now available on Amazon.com and fine bookstores everywhere. Look for his upcoming book Teach Yourself the ADO.NET Entity Framework in 24 Hours (from Sams). You may contact him for technology questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Software Development Lifecycle, Fahgettaboudit!
- I'm Loving It!
- Stranded on a Desert Island...
- Present Day Software is Unimaginative and Staid
- Absence of Specialists
- Commenting, Testing, and Instrumenting Code
- Is Your Edge Bleeding?
- Why You Shouldn't Use Prefix Notations Revisited
- Paul's Theory on Local Authority
- Other Party Software
- Are You a Macro or a Micro?
- Timing is Everything
- Don't Bite the Flip Bozo
- What Bugs Me
- Taking the god View in Software Development
- Capital Flows to Efficient Use and Disrupts Individual Lives
- Understanding Covariance and Contravariance
- Peeling the Banana
- Automatic Properties in VB 2010: Sanity at Last
- Grokking Means to Observe and Influence
- Hindsight is X-Ray Vision
- Evolution of Programming Rules for the Road
- 95 to 5 Factor
- The Art of Work
- Glad To Meet You...