Scott W. Ambler's Bio
Scott W. Ambler started developing software in the early 80s, and has worked in object-oriented development for the past 10 years in an array of roles. He is presently engaged as a software process mentor with AmbySoft Inc. and is Chief Methodologist for Agile and Lean at IBM Rational. His previous books include The Object Primer (1995), Building Object Applications That Work (1997), Process Patterns (1998) and More Process Patterns (1999).
- The Non-Existent Software Crisis: Debunking the Chaos Report
- UML 2.5: Do You Even Care?
- 2013 IT Process Success Rate Survey
- Top 10 Practices for Effective DevOps
- Getting DevOps Right: The Lay of the Land
- Disciplined Agile Architecture
- Disciplined Agile Change Management
- Agile Success Factors
- 2011 IT Project Success Survey
- The Fine Art of Ignoring Stakeholders
- Geographically Distributed Agile Development
- Agile and EVM Strategies
- Survey Shows Unethical Behavior Rampant Inside IT Development Teams
- Take the April 2011 State of the IT Union Survey
- The Agile Maturity Model (AMM)
- An Executive Primer on Cloud Computing: What Vendors Aren't Telling You
- Agile CMMI: Complimentary or Oxymoronic?
- Eclipse Blocker Project
- A Road Map to Agile MDA