Devart has announced the release of dbForge Schema Compare and Data Compare for MySQL, v2.00. Updated product versions not only automate schema and data synchronization, but also offer efficient tools to take full control during these processes.
The new features of dbForge Schema and Data Compare 2.00 include:
- Command Line Launch for Data and Schema Synchronization Tools. This gives more freedom for the users who perform repeated synchronizations.
- Schema Comparison Reports. Keeping records of schema changes is now automated.
- Text Comparer Improvements. Even a single different character in DDL of compared objects is highlighted in the text comparer. To customize the display of DDL differences, a text comparer toolbar was added.
- Start Page. A set of high-usage tools is at the user's fingertips. The users can start their common tasks in one click without searching a required command in the menu.
- Improved Data Editor. Up to 40 improvements were implemented to create quicker, easier, and more delighted ways for data management.
- Automatic Connection Recovery. If a database connection is broken, dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL implicitly recovers it without any error generation.
- Automatic Product Update. dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL automatically notifies you about any available updates and offers a flexible update process with Product Update Manager.
- Improvements to Better Serve Specific User Needs. The new version contains many essential improvements that increase the efficiency in working with data, including the addition of active database selector to SQL Document and SQL Filter applied to any compared table.