Seapine Software has released TestTrack RM, a tool for managing and tracking project requirements throughout the entire development lifecycle, including planning, workflow, traceability, review, change management, and reporting. TestTrack RM is part of Seapine's recently launched TestTrack 2010 toolset that includes issue tracking and test case management applications.
TestTrack RM builds on Seapine's TestTrack Pro by including:
- Requirements management that lets users manage all aspects of requirements definition.
- Team-based collaboration that keeps team members informed about each other's tasks and progress by centralizing requirements management, automating the requirements planning and review process, and triggering RSS feeds and email communications.
- End-to-end traceability, enabling integration with TestTrack Pro, TestTrack TCM, and other software configuration management tools to automate test case creation and provide end-to-end traceability of development artifacts.
- Change control that lets users maintain requirements documents in a secure, central repository with complete version control.
- Enforced regulatory compliance, including features to meet regulatory compliance requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11, Sarbanes-Oxley, and others.
- Workflow automation that permits users to create customizable workflows to automate the requirements definition process.
TestTrack RM is available for download here.