Clear Toolkit 3.1 includes the following Eclipse plugins and components:
- Clear Data Builder 3.1 is an Eclipse plug-in that allows to generate CRUD applications for BlazeDS or LCDS based on either an SQL statement or a Java data transfer object.
- DTO2Fx is a utility that automatically generates proper ActionScript classes based on their Java peers.
- Log4Fx is an Eclipse plug-in built on top of Flex logging API, but it automates and make the logging process more flexible and user friendly.
- Fx2Ant is a generator of optimized ANT build scripts for your Flex Builder projects.
- clear.swc is an enhanced Flex component library. The source code of all components is located in the package com.farata.components.
Clear Toolkit roadmap includes the following enhancements this year:
- Offer data synchronization solution for AIR/BlaseDS applications - February 2009
- Enhance Flex UI component to support PDF generation on the client - April 2009
- Offer a solution for Flex-based portals - May 2009
- Document classes from our component library (clear.swc) - June 2009.