- The Essential Guide to IT Transformation
- Consolidation: The Foundation for IT Business Transformation
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- Agile Service Desk: Keeping Pace or Getting out Paced by New Technology?
- Big Data Analytics: Are You Ready?
NOTE: With this addition, Kendo UI developers can now deliver mobile web and hybrid mobile applications across the four major mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, and BlackBerry.
Kendo UI is described as the only front-end framework to offer server-side wrappers for ASP.NET, PHP, and JSP. The theory here is that a range of developers new to HTML5 can get a nice entry point (or "on-ramp" to use the industry's preferred term) using familiar server-side programming languages.
Kendo UI's recent Global Developer Survey suggests that broad HTML5 support exists — 90 percent of more than 5,000 surveyed app developers say they will develop apps using HTML5 in 2013.
Windows Phone 8: Easy To Develop For?
As already noted, Kendo UI also added Windows Phone 8 support into its Mobile offering. The most recent Global Developer Survey conducted by the Kendo UI team indicated that 47 percent of global developers are interested in developing for Windows Phone 8, citing it as one of the "easiest platforms" for development.