ThoughtWorks Studios has announced a series of extensions for its Mingle project management platform. The new integrations will help organizations synchronize data within distributed teams onto a common Agile development platform, resulting in better collaboration and visibility among business stakeholders, project managers, development, QA and technical support teams.
The new extensions include:
- Mingle Connector for JIRAa new integration that automatically ties tasks completed in JIRA with Mingle. It provides bi-directional updates between JIRA and Mingle, whereby defects, bugs, feature requests and other tasks created within JIRA are tightly integrated into the Agile project management workflow. In combination, organizations using the Mingle Connector for JIRA can manage and prioritize customer requirements through Mingle and gain full visibility and traceability into the status, progress, completion and reporting of issues -- or feature-requests -- within each software iteration.
- Mingle Card Prioritizer which provides product managers and business analysts with the ability to rapidly prioritize lists of epics, features and stories. Users can group cards into buckets and use drag-and-drop ranking capability to quickly sort a large backlog.
- Dependency Tracker that gives program and project managers the tools needed to manage functional dependencies within and across projects, providing visual cues to indicate when commitments have been satisfied.
- Test Recorder that helps QA departments that are using Mingle to manage test cases the ability to capture test results on Mingle cards and report on pass/fail rates without leaving the platform.
- Mingle Mercurial Plug-in for distributed Source Control Management (SCM) that provides engineers with the power to manage the Mercurial Distributed Source Control Management solution within Mingle.