Eric Bruno's Bio
Eric Bruno a technology consultant specializing in software architecture, design, and development. His experience ranges from client/server and highly distributed development, to multi-tiered web and transactional software development. Although he blogs about Java, Eric is proficient in C++, C#, XML, and VB.
- A Modern Primitive Discussion
- Java 7 - Spare Some Change?
- A JavaFX Custom Container
- JavaFX 2.0 Developer's Guide
- JavaFX 2.0 Binding
- Java 7 Preview for Mac OS X
- JavaOne: JavaFX 2, Java on iOS
- JavaFX On Wall Street
- JavaOne 2011
- More on Java 7 File IO
- JDK 8: Closure Syntax Decision
- Java SE 7 - New File IO
- Java SE 7: Could It Be?
- Easy DOM Parsing in Java
- Software AG / Terracotta at Process World 2011
- Using JDK 7's Fork/Join Framework
- Read/Write Properties Files in Java
- What Is Priority Inversion (And How Do You Control It)?
- Real-Time Ready
- MongoDB and Java
- VisualVM for Java Development
- Multi-column/select JavaFX ListView
- Java EE 7
- Quartz 2.0 for Java
- A JavaFX 2.0 Custom Control