Software testing services company Orasi has repositioned its cloud-based application performance testing solution in smaller increments to address the needs of small software development teams. Orasi CloudPerform provides access to the HPLoadRunner bottleneck detection, virtual user generator, and correlation studio service in the Skytap Cloud.
- Infographic: Is Your Datacenter Fit for Big Data?
- Securosis Analyst Report: Security and Privacy on the Encrypted Network
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- IT and LOB Win When Your Business Adopts Flexible Social Cloud Collaboration Tools
- Accelerate Cloud Computing Success with Open Standards
The firm points to the limited resources common to smaller web or mobile application development companies and says that this scenario impedes access to the type of cloud testing services that are needed. With this new offering, Orasi says that small development teams are now served that only require application performance testing solution access for a few hours to a day.
CloudPerform scripts are compatible with HP LoadRunner versions 9.5, 11, and 11.5 and the performance testing service is available to users in hourly (or daily) licensed increments in the cloud. The firm also offers a support function, which is recognized by HP's official "Support Partner" function.
"Orasi CloudPerform is addressing a market challenged by resources (including budget and personnel) with the same application quality demands as enterprises," said Nick Kavadellas, president and CEO, Orasi. "By offering Orasi CloudPerform in easy-to-use hourly or daily increments, Orasi is empowering smaller web and mobile application developers with increased flexibility in their access to market-leading software."